ERIC [electronic resource] : the educational resources information center
- [Washington, DC : National Library of Education?, 199?-
- "The Educational Resources Information Center (ERIC) is a national information system designed to provide users with ready access to an extensive body of education-related literature. ERIC, established in 1966, is supported by the U.S. Department of Education, Office of Educational Research and Improvement, and the National Library of Education" -- FAQ page.
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- Educational resources information center
- ERIC database
- File Characteristics
- Computer data.
- Title from opening screen.
- ERIC database updated monthly.
- Description based on Website as viewed April 1998.
- Provides four search engines for the ERIC database (one by subscription only).
- Printed ERIC abstracts appear in Resources in Education and Current Index to Journals in Education.
- Includes Resources in education and Current index to journals in education.
- System requirements: Web browser.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Included Work
- Current index to journals in education.