Advanced microeconomic theory
- Geoffrey A. Jehle, Philip J. Reny.
- Reading, Mass. : Addison-Wesley, c1998.
- Physical description
- xiv, 497 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Addison-Wesley series in economics.
- ECON-202N-01 -- Microeconomics I For Non-Economics PhDs
- Mueller Gastell, Jonas Friedrich Anselm
At the library
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 485-487) and index.
- PART 1: LANGUAGE AND METHODS: Sets and Mapping2. Calculus and Optimisation3. PART II: MICROECONOMIC THEORY: Consumer Theory4. Topics in Consumer Theory5. Theory of the Firm6. Partial Equilibrium7. Game Theory8. Information Economics9. General Equilibrium10. Social choice and Welfare.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
Provides extra instruction in the mathematics of modern microeconomics, enabling students to gain a sophisticated command of the material. Content includes chapters on information economics, integrated with material on game theory and classical theory. The text emphasizes the role of information in market performance, with many examples and exercises. Included is a self-contained review of set theory, real analysis, topology, calculus and modern optimization theory.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- The Addison-Wesley series in economics.
Acquired with support from
Browse related items
Start at call number: