Congressional publications [electronic resource].
- [Bethesda, Md.] : Congressional Information Service ; [Miamisburg, Ohio] : Proquest
- Congressional Information Service.
- Legislative Histories (1969-Present)
- Bills & Laws (1989-Present)
- Vote report (1987- )
- Committee Prints & Misc. Publications (1817-Present)
- Congressional Record Bound Edition & Predecessors (1789-Present)
- Congressional Record Daily Edition (1985-Present)
- CRS Reports (1916-Present)
- Hearings ( 1817-Present)
- House & Senate Documents (1817-Present)
- House & Senate Reports (1824-Present) Serial Set (1789-Present)
- Serial Set Maps (1789-Present)
- Executive branch documents, 1789-1948
- Executive Orders and Presidential Proclamations 1789-Present.
- United States. Congress > Directories.
- United States. Congress > Indexes.
- United States. Congress > Information services.
- Law > United States > Indexes.
- Legislation > United States > Indexes.
- Government publications > United States > Indexes.
- Title Variation
- Former HTML source code title: Lexis Nexis Congressional <Oct 25, 2006)>
- Former Title
- Congressional universe <Sep. 22, 1999>
- Congressional compass <1997>
- Congressional <Apr. 11, 2003>
- Updated continuously
- Vol/date range
- Began in 1997?
- Title from home page (viewed September 25, 2012).
- The Congressional Record is the official record of the proceedings and debates of the United States Congress. It is published daily when Congress is in session. The Congressional Record began publication in 1873. Debates for sessions prior to 1873 are recorded in The Debates and Proceedings in the Congress of the United States (1789-1824), the Register of Debates in Congress (1824-1837), and the Congressional Globe (1833-1873).
- Access limited to readers at subscribing institutions.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Available online to Stanford-affiliated users.