Laurel & Hardy solo flights [videorecording].
- Sanborn, N.Y. : A-1 Video, [1997?]
- Physical description
- 1 videocassette (53 min.) : sd., b&w. ; 1/2 in.
- Laurel and Hardy classic collection (A-1 Video (Firm))
- [Stanley discussing his career as a director] (3 min.)
- No Place like jail (1918, 9 minutes) / Rolin ; with Stan Laurel
- Short Kilts (1924, 21 min.) / Hal Roach ; directed by George Jeske ; with Stan Laurel, James Finlayson; Mickey Daniels, Mary Kornman
- The servant girl's legacy (191-, 11 min.) / Lubin ; with Mabel Paige, Oliver Hardy
- Something in her eye (191-?, 9 min.) / with Oliver Hardy.
- Begins with a few minutes of Stan Laurel discussing his career as a director. In No place like jail, Stan tried to break out of jail and accidentally saves the warden. In Short Kilts, a house party in Scotland leads to a feud between the families of two pairs of lovers. In The servant girl's legacy, a servant is beseiged with suitors when she learns she is to inherit a fortune. In Something in her eye, a girl has something in her eye which causes her to wink, leading men to think she is flirting with them.
- Release date
- Production date
- Title Variation
- Laurel and Hardy solo flights
- Solo flights
- Laurel and Hardy classic collection.
- Chiefly silent with English inter-titles and musical accompaniment.
- Originally released as motion pictures in the 1910s and 1920s.
- VHS format.
- Included Work
- No place like jail.
- Servant girl's legacy.
- Something in her eye.
Browse related items
Start at call number: