Laurel & Hardy at work [videorecording].
- Troy, Mich. : Video Treasures, c1991.
- Physical description
- 1 videocassette (75 min.) : sd., b&w ; 1/2 in.
- Laurel & Hardy classic collection.
- [Documentary footage] (5 min.)
- Towed in a hole (1932, 21 min.) / directed by George Marsall
- Busy bodies (1933, 19 min.) / directed by Lloyd French
- The music box (1932, 29 min.) / directed by James Parrot)
- In Towed in a Hole the two fish peddlers decide to catch their own fish, so they buy an old boat at a junk yard and fix it up. In Busy Bodies the boys are working in a sawmill where they are continuously cleaning up their own messes. In the Academy Award-winning film The Music Box Stan and Ollie try to haul a piano up a long, long, tremendous flight of steps. This video includes rare home movie footage and photographs of the boys at work and play collected and narrated by Stan's daughter, Lois Laurel.
- Release date
- Production date
- Title Variation
- Laurel and Hardy at work
- Laurel & Hardy classic collection
- VHS format.
- Title from cassette label
- Production Credits
- Films produced by Hal Roach.
- Stan Laurel, Oliver Hardy. Towed in a hole and The music box also feature Billy Gilbert, and Busy bodies also features Charlie Hall and Tiny Stanford.
- Included Work
- Towed in a hole.
- Busy bodies.
- Music box.
Browse related items
Start at call number: