European monetary integration, 1958-2002
- Emmanuel Apel.
- London ; New York : Routledge, 1998.
- Physical description
- xiii, 222 p. : ill., maps ; 25 cm.
- Apel, Emmanuel, 1944-
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -216) and index.
This volume provides a comprehensive guide to the process of European monetary and financial integration from 1958 to the present. The work includes a mixture of historical, theoretical and institutional material which provides a valuable synthesis for understanding this complex area. Throughout the book, theoretical aspects are explained in a non-mathematical fashion and special boxes and tables are used to clarify issues for students.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- European Economic Community.
- European Monetary System (Organization)
- Monetary policy > European Economic Community countries.
- Monetary unions > European Economic Community countries.
- Monetary policy > European Union countries.
- Monetary unions > European Union countries.
- European Union countries > Economic integration.
- Publication date
- 0415114322 (hc)
- 0415114330 (pbk.)
- 9780415114325 (hc)
- 9780415114332 (pbk.)
Browse related items
Start at call number: