Properties of optical and laser-related materials : a handbook
- David N. Nikogosyan.
- New York : J. Wiley, 1997.
- Physical description
- 594 p.
At the library
Science Library (Li and Ma)
|QC374 .N55 1997||In-library use|
- Nikogosi͡an, D. N., 1946-
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Laser Materials and Their Hosts. Nonliner Optical Crystals. Main Optical Materials. Alkali and Alkaline Earth Halides. Oxides, Sulfides, Selenides and Tellurides. Semiconductors and Other Crystalline Materials. Glasses and Polymers. Liquids. Gases. Appendix. References. Index.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's summary
Properties of Optical and Laser-Related Materials-A Handbook offers the reader a self-contained, concise and up-to-date collection of the key properties of 125 of the most common and important optical materials used in modern optics, laser physics and technology, spectroscopy and laser spectroscopy, nonlinear optics, quantum electronics and laser applications. This comprehensive volume presents not only the classical properties but also those that have appeared in the three decades since the invention of the laser. The presentation of the material is given in a clear tabular form with more than 1000 references. A wide variety of readers, ranging from workers in both industry and academia, to lecturers and students at postgraduate and undergraduate levels, will find Properties of Optical and Laser-Related Materials-A Handbook an invaluable resource.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Optical materials > Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- Publication date
- 047197384X (cloth : alk. paper)
- 9780471973843 (cloth : alk. paper)
Browse related items
Start at call number: