INSPEC [electronic resource].
- [United States] : Institution of Electrical Engineers, INSPEC service, [19--]-
- INSPEC (Information service)
- ["Provides a comprehensive index to the published literature in physics, electrical/electronic engineering, computing, control engineering, information technology, production, manufacturing and mechanical engineering as well as materials science, oceanography, nuclear engineering, geophysics, biomedical engineering and biophysics. Coverage begins in 1898."]
- Computer science > Periodicals > Indexes.
- Physics > Periodicals > Indexes.
- Electrical engineering > Periodicals > Indexes.
- Electronics > Periodicals > Indexes.
- Computer science > Periodicals > Abstracts.
- Physics > Periodicals > Abstracts.
- Electrical engineering > Periodicals > Abstracts.
- Electronics > Periodicals > Abstracts.
- File Characteristics
- Computer data.
- Updated monthly.
- Database coverage: 1898-
- Title from menu
- File/Data Type
- Text (electronic database)
- Corresponds to the print publications: Science abstracts. Series A, Physics abstracts; Science abstracts. Series B, Electrical and electronics abstracts; and Computer & control abstracts; with the addition of section D of the INSPEC database (covering information techology), which has no print equivalent.
- Mode of access: available online.
- Database produced by the Institution of Electrical Engineers' INSPEC.
- Available online to Stanford-affiliated users.