GeoRef [electronic resource].
- Alexandria, Va. : American Geological Institute,
- American Geological Institute.
- Covers worldwide technical literature on geology and geophysics ... GEOREF organizes and indexes papers from over 4,500 serials and other publications representative of the interests of the twenty professional geological and earth science societies that are members of the AGI.
- File Characteristics
- Computer data.
- Updated monthly
- Inclusive dates - 1785 to the present (North American material); 1933 to the present (worldwide material)
- Title from Stanford Folio menu screen, Viewed Jan. 5, 1997.
- GEOREF corresponds to the print publications: Bibliography and Index of North American Geology, Bibliography of Theses in Geology, Geophysical Abstracts, Bibliography and Index of Geology Exclusive of North America, and the Bibliography and Index of Geology.
- Mode of access: Online.
- Available online to Stanford-affiliated users.