Mrs. Brookfield and her circle
- by Charles and Frances Brookfield.
- New York, C. Scribner's sons; London, Sir I. Pitman & sons, ltd. 
- Physical description
- viii, p., 4 l., 552 p., 1 l. ports. (incl. front.) 24 cm.
At the library
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|PR107 .B87 1906||In-library use|
- Brookfield, Charles H. E. (Charles Hallam Elton), 1857-1913.
- Brookfield, Frances Mary Grogan.
- Publication date
- "Cheaper edition, revised, September 1906."
- Each plate accompanied by guard sheet with descriptive letterpress.
- The central character of this work is William Henry Brookfield.
Browse related items
Start at call number: