TOXLINE [electronic resource].
- Uniform Title
- TOXLINE (Online : Cambridge Scientific Abstracts)
- [Bethesda, Md.] : Cambridge Scientific Abstracts, [199-?]-
- TOXLINE is the National Library of Medicine's (NLM) bibliographic database for toxicology. TOXLINE records provide bibliographic information covering the biochemical, pharmacological, physiological, and toxicological effects of drugs and other chemicals. Most records include abstracts and/or indexing terms and CAS Registry Numbers. TOXLINE references are drawn from various sources organized into component subfiles which are searched together but which may be used to limit searches as well.
- Beginning date
- File Characteristics
- Computer data.
- Updated monthly.
- Database coverage: 1992-
- Available through Cambridge Scientific Abstracts' Internet Database Service (IDS).
- Title from alphabetical list of IDS databases (viewed Nov. 13, 1997).
- Restricted to subscriber sites.
- File/Data Type
- Text (electronic database)
- Available also in CD-ROM editions.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Produced by the National Library of Medicine.
- Available online to Stanford-affiliated users through the Environmental Sciences and Pollution Management Databases.
- Related Work
- Environmental Sciences and Pollution Management Databases.