Bacteriology abstracts (Microbiology B) [electronic resource].
- [Bethesda? Md.] : Cambridge Scientific Abstracats, Internet Database Service, [199-
- ["Bacteriology Abstracts indexes journal articles in bacteriology. Over 400 journals are monitored for inclusion in this database, and years of coverage are 1982 to the present. With topics ranging from bacterial immunology and vaccinations to diseases of man and animals, the database provides access to clinical findings as well as pure bacteriology, biochemistry, and genetics. Major areas of coverage include: aggressins and toxins, animal bacteriology, antibacterial agents, cell structure and function, ecology and distribution, genetics and evolution, immunology, microbial symbiosis, plasmids, and bacterial taxonomy."]
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- Microbiology B
- File Characteristics
- Computer data.
- Coverage: 1982- ; updated monthly.
- Title from alphabetical list of IDS databases (viewed Nov. 13, 1997)
- Available to subscribers only, password required for access.
- File/Data Type
- Text (Bibliographic database)
- Online version of: Microbiology abstracts. Section B, Bacteriology.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Available online to Stanford-affiliated users through the Environmental Sciences and Pollution Management Databases.
- Related Work
- Microbiology abstracts. Section B. Bacteriology.
- Related Work
- Environmental Sciences and Pollution Management Databases.