Handbook of organic conductive molecules and polymers
- edited by Hari Singh Nalwa.
- Chichester ; New York : Wiley, c1997.
- Physical description
- 4 v. : ill. ; 26 cm.
Chemistry & ChemEng Library (Swain)
Library has: v.1-
|QD382 .C66 H38 1997 V.1||Unknown|
|QD382 .C66 H38 1997 V.2||Unknown|
|QD382 .C66 H38 1997 V.3||Unknown|
|QD382 .C66 H38 1997 V.4||Unknown|
- Nalwa, Hari Singh, 1954-
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- Partial table of contents: Transport in Conducting Polymers (E. Conwell). Charge Transport in Conducting Polymers (R. Menon). Photochemical Processes of Conductive Polymers (M. Abdou & S. Holdcroft). Photorefractive Polymers (L. Yu, et al.). Electropolymerized Phthalocyanines and Their Applications (T. Guarr). Characterization and Applications of Poly(p-phenylene) and Poly(p-phenylenevinylene) (C. Kvarnstr?m & A. Ivaska). Artificial Muscles, Electrodissolution and Redox Processes in Conducting Polymers (T. Otero). Conducting Polymers for Batteries, Supercapacitors and Optical Devices (C. Arbizzani, et al.). Photoelectric Conversion by Polymeric and Organic Materials (M. Kaneko). Index.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9780471968139 20160528
- Vol 1: From electron acceptor molecules to photoinduced intramolecular electron transfer systems-- perylene based conductors-- tetrachalcogenafulvalenes, metal 1,2-dichalcogenolenes and their conductive salts-- conductive hetero-TCNQs-- molecular metals and superconductors based on transition metal complexes-- conductivity and superconductivity in doped fullerenes-- electrochemistry of fullerenes-- photophysics, charge separation and associated device applications of conjugated polymer/fullerene composites-- photoconductivity in fullerenes-- organic photoconductive materials for xenographic photoreceptors-- photoconductive polymers-- graphite intercalation compounds-- electrically conductive metallophthalocyanines-- electrically conductive Langmuir-Blogett films-- magnetism of stable organic radical crystals. Vol 2: Polyacetylene-- electrically conductive polyacetylene copolymers-- perconjugated organic polymer - early synthesis attempts and applications-- electrochemical synthesis of polyheterocycles and their applications-- (-conductive polymers prepared by organometallic polycondensation-- poly(p-phenylenes) - preparation techniques and general properties-- synthesis and properties of processable polythiophenes-- molecular conductive materials - from polythiophenes to oligothiophenes-- charge-state incorporation in bis-thienyl polyenes and thienylene polyenylene oligomers and polymers-- polypyrroles - from basic research to technological applications-- polythiophene and polypyrrole copolymers-- polyanilines-- electrically conductive polytoluidines-- silicon containing thiophene monomers, oligomers and polymers - synthesis, characterization and properties-- silicon and germanium containing conductive polymers-- polyazines - synthesis, structure, spectroscopy and conducting properties-- conductive metallophthalocyanine polymers-- conductive polymer blends and composites-- organometallic conductive polymers-- self-doped conductive polymers. Vol 3: Crystallography of conductive polymers-- the structure of polythiophenes-- photoelectron spectroscopy of conductive polymers-- spectroelectrochemistry and spectroscopy of conducting polymers-- structural investigation of soluble conjugated polymers and modification of their structure at submicron scale with a scanning force microscope-- magnetic properties of conducting polymers-- Optically Detected Magnetic Resonance (ODMR) Studies of conjugated polymer films, LEDs, and fullerenes-- microwave properties of conductives polymers-- electrochemistry of conjugated polymers-- electrocatalytic properties of conductive polymers due to dispersion-- physical and spectroscopic properties of polypyrrole films containing transition metal complexes as counteranions-- thin film properties of oligothiophenes-- electrochroism in polyanilines-- thermochromism and solvatochromism in polythiophenes-- degradation and stability of conductive polymers. Vol 4: Transport in conducting polymers-- electronic structure of (conjugated polymers). (Part contents).
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9780471962755 20160528
- Partial table of contents: Crystallography of Conductive Polymers (P. van Hutten & G. Hadziioannou). Structure of Polythiophenes (E. Samuelsen & J. Mardalen). Photoelectron Spectroscopy of Conductive Polymers (E. Kang, et al.). Magnetic Properties of Conducting Polymers (K. Mizoguchi & S. Kuroda). Microwave Properties of Conductive Polymers (L. Olmedo, et al.). Electrocatalytic Properties of Conductive Polymers (C. Lamy, et al.). Thin Film Properties of Oligothiophenes (C. Ziegler). Electrochromism in Polyanilines (A. Hugot-Le-Goff). Thermochromism and Solvatochromism in Substituted Polythiophenes (O. Ingan?s). Degradation and Stability of Conductive Polymers (F. Mohammad). Index.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9780471965954 20160528
- Partial table of contents: From Electron Acceptor Molecules to Photoinduced Intramolecular Electron-Transfer Systems (N. Martin & C. Seoane). Perylene Based Conductors (M. Almeida & R. Henriques). Molecular Metals and Superconductors Based on Transition Metal Complexes (A. Kobayashi & H. Kobayashi). Conductivity and Superconductivity in Doped Fullerenes (K. Tanigaki). Photophysics, Charge Separation and Device Applications of Conjugated Polymer/Fullerene Composites (N. Sariciftci & A. Heeger). Photoconductivity in Fullerenes (A. Hamed). Electrically Conductive Metallophthalocyanines (M. Hanack & L. Subramanian). Magnetism of Stable Organic Radical Crystals (M. Kinoshita).
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9780471965930 20160528
- Partial table of contents: Polyacetylene (S. Curran, et al.). Electrically Conductive Polyacetylene Copolymers (L. Leung). Synthesis and Properties of Processable Polythiophenes (K. Kaeriyama). Molecular Conductive Materials: Polythiophenes and Oligothiophenes (S. Hotta). Polythiophene and Polypyrrole Copolymers (R. Gumbs). Polyanilines (D. Trivedi). Silicon-Containing Thiophene Oligomers and Polymers: Synthesis, Characterization and Properties (J. Sauvajol, et al.). Conductive Polymer Blends and Composites (M.-A. De Paoli). Organometallic Conductive Polymers (H. Nishihara). Self-Doped Conductive Polymers (M. Abdou & S. Holdcroft). Index.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9780471965947 20160528
- Publisher's Summary
- A text for the study of organic conductive and superconductive materials. The contents of the work include: transport in conducting polymers; photochemical processes of conductive polymers; and photo-refractive polymers.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9780471968139 20160528
- Conductive polymers--polymers that conduct electricity--have applications in telecommunications, electronics, materials science, chemistry and physics. The four self-contained volumes of this handbook thoroughly explore all aspects of conductive polymers including chemical and physical properties, technology and applications. Conductive polymers--polymers that conduct electricity--have applications in telecommunications, electronics, materials science, chemistry and physics. The four self-contained volumes of this handbook thoroughly explore all aspects of conductive polymers including chemical and physical properties, technology and applications.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9780471962755 20160528
- Conductive polymers--polymers that conduct electricity--have applications in telecommunications, electronics, materials science, chemistry and physics. The four self-contained volumes of this handbook thoroughly explore all aspects of conductive polymers including chemical and physical properties, technology and applications.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9780471965954 20160528
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Organic conductive molecules and polymers
- 0471962759 (set : acid-free)
- 0471965936 (v. 1 : acid-free)
- 0471965944 (v. 2 : acid-free)
- 0471965952 (v. 3 : acid-free)
- 0471968137 (v. 4 : acid-free)
- 9780471962755 (set : acid-free)
- 9780471965930 (v. 1 : acid-free)
- 9780471965947 (v. 2 : acid-free)
- 9780471965954 (v. 3 : acid-free)
- 9780471968139 (v. 4 : acid-free)
Browse related items
Start at call number: