ODS [electronic resource] : official documents of the United Nations
- English, Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian, Spanish. In Arabic, Chinese, English, French, Russian, and Spanish.
- New York : United Nations
- United Nations.
- ["The United Nations Official Documents System (ODS) is the electronic repository for official documents published by the United Nations. Comprehensive, though not complete, coverage of all types of publicly-available UN documentation starting in the early to mid-1990s. Categories of documents included are: Resolutions going back to 1946 (Security Council, General Assembly, Economic and Social Council and Trusteeship Council); Selected Security Council and General Assembly documents going back to 1985; Meeting records; Daily journals; and bulletins. Not included in ODS: UN sales publications; UN public information materials; UN press releases and briefings; UN Treaty Series; documents that are not publicly released."]
- Title Variation
- Official documents of the United Nations
- Official documents system
- United Nations official documents system
- Also known as: United Nations optical disc system
- ODS online
- Former Title
- Official document system of the United Nations <Oct. 19, 2001>
- Title from welcome screen (viewed Aug. 5, 2005).
- File/Data Type
- Documents in PDF file format.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Systems requirements: UNICODE-based browsers, including Internet Explorer 5.5 or Netscape 6.21 (or higher).
Browse related items
Start at call number: