European food aid policy
- John Cathie.
- Aldershot, Hants, England ; Brookfield, Vt., USA : Ashgate Pub., c1997.
- Physical description
- xiii, 131 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Cathie, John.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 123-131).
- Chapter 1 The background to and the establishment of the European Food Aid Programme.
- Chapter 2 The development of a European Food Aid Policy since
- Chapter 3 Agricultural trade, European Food Aid and surplus disposal.
- Chapter 4 The formulation and the management of European Uniion food Aid policies and programmes 1968-1996.
- Chapter 5 Multilateral Food Aid policy, non-governmental aid organisations and the Food Aid policy of the European Union.
- Chapter 6 Recipients of European food Aid and its effectiveness as a development resource.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
This work traces the development of European Food Aid Policy from the 1960s through to the 1990s. This covers the change from a surplus disposal programme in the early days to the present policy. This work examines the links forged with non-governmental organisations at an international level.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
Browse related items
Start at call number: