Earthquake search [electronic resource].
- [Golden, Colo. : National Earthquake Information Center, [199-]-
Search this database
- National Earthquake Information Center.
- Data on earthquakes worldwide from 2000B.C. through the current week of the Preliminary Determination of Epicenters (PDE) program. Each earthquake in the data base is detailed according to source, date, time, latitude, longitude, magnitude, intensity, and seismic-related information. An earthquake is extracted from the data base when it meets all input user-conditions.
- Supplemental links
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- Title on header: NEIC earthquake search
- File Characteristics
- Computer data
- Title from title screen.
- Mode of access: available over the Internet via the World Wide Web.