Les mots en liberté futuristes
- F.T. Marinetti.
- Uniform Title
- Parole in libertà. French
- Milano : Edizioni futuriste di "Poesia", 1919 (Milano : Stab. tip. A. Taveggia)
- Physical description
- 107,  folded leaves of plates,  p. : ill. ; 20 cm.
At the library
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|PN56 .F8 M37 1919||In-library use|
- "Œuvres de F.T. Marinetti": p. [5-6].
- Publication date
- 2 folded leaves of plates included in pagination.
- Some texts date from 1912.
- Designed by the author/artist. Cf. Ex Libris.
- Pages [1-2] blank.
- The illustrations, "Exemples de mots en liberté", consist of typographic experiments, visual poetry, letter-pictures, etc.; 4 printed on folded leaves. For reproduction of front cover and one large ill., cf. Filippo Tommaso Marinetti / Claudia Salaris. 1988. figs. 272, 275.
- Issued in paper covers, printed in black and red; ill. on p. 81 reprinted in part (in red) on front cover.
- Publisher's advertisements:  p. at end.
- Ex Libris (Firm). Constructivism & futurism, 684
- Action note
- Cons. Trans. #5011.
- Special Collections copy 1: Provenance: author's presentation inscription to Baronessa Winspeare.
Browse related items
Start at call number: