Kit Carson : a portrait in courage
- by M. Morgan Estergreen.
- 1st ed.
- Norman : University of Oklahoma Press, 1962.
- Physical description
- xxiii, 320 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
At the library
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|F592 .C365 1962||In-library use|
- Estergreen, M. Morgan.
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 294-305) and index.
- Impartial life history of the frontiersman allowing him to tell his own story and supplementing it with accounts of narrators of his day.
- Publication date
- Gift of Tamara Frost Trujillo, 2014; Gift#14-16.
- Special Collections & University Archives copy 1: Signed by the author. Gift of Tamara Frost Trujillo. 13 pieces of manuscript material from the author including newspaper clippings, notes and correspondence removed and cataloged separately: 11891493 (related record's ckey).
Browse related items
Start at call number: