[Chinese immigration pamphlets : trials]
- Physical description
- 4 pieces in 1 v. ; 23 cm.
At the library
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|JV6875 1853 C455||In-library use|
-  Lin Sing, appellant vs. E.H. Washburn, respondent, respondent's brief / Frank M. Pixley (ca. 1862?)
-  The invalidity of the "queue ordinance" of the city and county of San Francisco : opinion of the Circuit Court of the United States, for the District of California, in Ho Ah Kow vs. Matthew Nunab ... (1879)
-  In the Supreme Court of the United States no.
- 1446 October term, 1888, Chae Chan Ping, appellant, vs. United States, appellees [sic] : argument of John M. Swift and Stephen M. White ... (1888?)
-  In the Circuit Court of the United States, for the Ninth Judicial Circuit, in and for the District of California, in re Tiburcio Parrott on habeas corpus : rights of Chinese : opinions ...(1880?)
- Beginning date
- Ending date
- Binder's title.
Browse related items
Start at call number: