A noble fragment : being a leaf of the Gutenberg Bible, 1450-1455
- with a bibliographical essay by A. Edward Newton.
- Uniform Title
- Bible. Latin. Vulgate. 1454.
- New York : G. Wells, 1921.
- Physical description
-  p. ; 41 cm.
Also available at
At the library
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|KA1454 .B5 F CB||In-library use|
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Leaf of the Gutenberg Bible, 1450-1455
- Newton's bibliographical essay (p. -) was printed under the direction of Bruce Rogers at the Shop of William Edwin Rudge.
- Goff (rev.), B-526.
- GW 4201.
- Hain 3031.
- ISTC (RLIN ), ib00526000.
- Stanford copy 1 (RBC): Bible leaf text is 4 Esdras, 4:2-5:9.
- Stanford copy 1 (RBC): Rubrication: 1 initial and initial strokes in red; chapter number in blue. Binding: black morocco; gilt title on upper cover; gilt decorated turn-ins. Provenance: Kate Felton Elkins (bookplate).
Browse related items
Start at call number: