Songs of Irving Berlin [sound recording].
- Uniform Title
- Songs. Selections
- New York, NY : CRI, [1996?], p1988.
- Physical description
- 1 sound disc (61 min.) : digital ; 4 3/4 in.
At the library
- Top hat, white tie and tails (2:15)
- Remember (4:12)
- This year's kisses (2:24)
- Isn't this a lovely day (3:27)
- Everybody step (2:27)
- Change partners (4:58)
- There's no business like show business (3:05)
- When that midnight choo-choo leaves for Alabam' (3:31)
- No strings (3:24)
- Slumming on Park Avenue (3:22)
- Soft lights and sweet music (3:25)
- They say it's wonderful (3:10)
- I'll see you in C-U-B-A (3:00)
- Always (3:16)
- How deep is the ocean (4:00)
- Society bear (3:27)
- I'm putting all my eggs in one basket (2:44)
- I used to be color blind (3:33).
- Reprint/reissue date
- Original date
- Title Variation
- Irving Berlin songs
- Popular songs, in part from musicals.
- Title on container spine: Irving Berlin songs.
- Compact disc (ADD).
- Editions performed: Irving Berlin Music Corp.
- Originally released as analog disc in 1988.
- Biographical and program notes, principally by Francis Thorne ( p. : port.) inserted in container.
- Francis Thorne, vocals, piano ; Jack Six, double bass.
- Recorded at Greene Street Studio.
- Publisher Number
- CD 557 CRI
Browse related items
Start at call number: