Dictionary of drugs
- editors, J. Elks, C.R. Ganellin ; principal contributors, A.D. Roberts, C.F. Pattenden ; assistant editor, F.M. Macdonald.
- 1st ed.
- London ; New York : Chapman and Hall, 1990.
- Physical description
- 2 v. : ill. ; 29 cm.
- v. . Chemical data, structures and bibliographies
- v. . Indexes.
- Publication date
- Includes indexes.
- Online version contains over 40,000 pharmacologically active compounds. Coverage includes all currently marketed drugs, pharmacological tools, compounds in the later stages of clinical trials and pharmaceutical excipients. Entries include concise chemical data, a structure diagram, and key bibliographic references. Information from the Dictionary of Drugs is also included in the Combined Chemical Dictionary.
- 0412273004 (set) : £675.00 ($1066.00 U.S.)
- 9780412273001 (set)
Browse related items
Start at call number: