The Christian lady's magazine
- London : R. B. Seeley and W. Burnside, 1834-1849.
- Physical description
- 31 v. ; 17 cm.
At the library
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
Library has: v.1(1834)-
|BV4485 .C33||In-library use|
- Charlotte Elizabeth, 1790-1846.
- Beginning date
- Ending date
- Vol/date range
- Vol. 1 (Jan. to June 1834)-
- Ceased with v. 31, 1849. Cf. Union list of serials.
- Editor: 1834- Charlotte Elizabeth.
- Stanford copy 1 (FELTON): v.1,5-25: Provenance: FHC, Carriden (armorial bookplates). v.1,14: Provenance: Frederica [?] (signature). v.22-24: Binder: Smith (binders' tickets). v.2-4: Binding: half red leather, green marbled paper boards.
Acquired with support from
Browse related items
Start at call number: