The earth speaks to Bryan
- by Henry Fairfield Osborn ...
- New York, C. Scribner's sons, 1925.
- Physical description
- 5 p. l., 91,  p. 20 cm.
Also available at
At the library
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|BL263 .O67 1925||In-library use|
- Osborn, Henry Fairfield, 1857-1935.
- The Tennessee trial.--Evolution and religion.--A new inquisition.--Evolution and daily living.--Credo of a naturalist.
- Publication date
- Chapter 2, Evolution and religion, published separately in 1923.
- Stanford copy 1 (RBC): Stephen Jay Gould Collection.
Browse related items
Start at call number: