Gone fishin' [sound recording].
- Stanford, CA : Testimony, .
- Physical description
- 1 sound disc : digital ; 4 3/4 in.
At the library
Archive of Recorded Sound
|ACD 697||In-library use|
Media & Microtext Center
- Corporate Author
- Testimony A Cappella Performer
- I will celebrate / written by Bruce Wickersheim ; arr. by John Darnall (2:41)
- Testimony / written by Camy Akimoto (3:05)
- Rock of my salvation / written by Teresa Muller ; arr. by John Darnall (2:34)
- How long has it been? / wrtten by Mosie Lister (2:13)
- O Sifuni mungu / written by Marty Marshall McCall, David Maddux, Mmunga Mwenebulongo Mulon and Asukulu 'Yunu Mukalay; arr. by David Maddux (4:44)
- My one thing / written by Rich Mullins (2:40)
- When you are a soldier / written by Steven Curtis Chapman ; arr. by Camy Akimoto (3:49)
- Screen door / written by Rich Mullins (1:58)
- Go tell John / written by Greg Sublett (3:14)
- Greatest of these / written and arr. by Camy Akimoto (4:06)
- The criminal on the cross / written by Keith Lancaster (3:10)
- And can it be (4:03) / music by Bob Kauflin ; words by Thomas Campbell ; arr. by Bob Kauflin & John E. Coates
- Isaiah's song / wrtten by Bill Batstone ; arr. by John Darnall (2:59)
- Thoughts on me / written and arr. by Camy Akimoto (4:27)
- Who am I? / written by Margaret Becker (3:47)
- Do right / writer unkon ; arr. by Jerry Beaucaire (2:01).
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Gone fishing
- Compact disc.
- Lyrics of Testimony printed on container; lyrics of Greatest of these and Thoughts on me printed on insert.
- Recorded at Astral Sounds Recording, San Jose, CA, Apr., May, & June 1994.
- Publisher Number
- TMCD-1994 Testimony
Browse related items
Start at call number: