Gmelin handbook of inorganic chemistry
- prepared and issued by Gmelin-Institut für Anorganische Chemie der Max-Planck-Gesellschaft zur Förderung der Wissenschaften.
- 8th ed.
- Leipzig : Verlag Chemie g.m.b.H., 1924-
At the library
Science Library (Li and Ma)
INDIVIDUAL VOLS OF THIS TITLE ALSO CATALOGED SEPARATELY
Library has: 1924-
|QD151 .G52||In-library use|
- Includes bibliographies.
- Based on the Gmelin handbook of inorganic and organometallic chemistry, CrossFire Gmelin is the world's largest compilation of inorganic and organometallic compounds and related physical properties. It answers informatics needs in the material science, catalyst, and semiconductor industries. The database contains over 2.2 million compounds, more than 1.7 million reactions, and 1.1 million citations, including titles and abstracts from 1995. It is fully searchable by structures, substructures, and reactions. The data are indexed from 62 journals. With simple queries, more than 800 chemical and physical data fields, including electric, magnetic, thermal, crystal, and physiological data can be accessed to provide relevant answer sets. Updated quarterly. MDL's partner in the development of CrossFire Gmelin is Gesellschaft Deutscher Chemiker e. V. (GDCh), the German Chemical Society. GDCh is the largest chemistry-related scientific society in continental Europe. It holds the ownership of the data and actively participates in the excerption and the development of CrossFire Gmelin.
- Beginning date
- Title variation
- Gmelin Handbuch der Anorganischen Chemie
- Gmelins Handbuch der Anorganischen Chemie
- Gmelin handbook of inorganic and organometallic chemistry
- Also known as: Gmelin Crossfire
- Also known as: Gmelin handbook of inorganic chemistry via Crossfire
- Vol/date range
- "Hrsg. von der Deutschen Chemischen Gesellschaft," 1924-50; "Hrsg. vom Gmelin-Institut für Anorganische Chemie [und Grenzgebiete in] der Max-Planck-Gesellschaft zur Förderung der Wissenschaften," 1950-(varies slightly).
- Published: Berlin : Springer Verlag,
- Each vol. has also special t.p.
- Vols. for 1990- have title: Gmelin handbook of inorganic and organometallic chemistry.
- Has supplements, including the formula index.
- Also available to registered users on the Internet.
- Issued by :Deutsche Chemische Gesellschaft,
- Cumulative index or finding aid
- Formula index [1924-1974, to] main series, 1-11(A-Ns).
Browse related items
Start at call number: