Anglo-American ballads [sound recording]
- edited by B.A. Botkin.
- Washington, D. C. : Library of Congress, Music Division, Recording Laboratory 
- Physical description
- 1 sound disc : analog, 33 1/3 rpm, mono. ; 12 in.
- Folk music of the United States ; album 7
At the library
Archive of Recorded Sound
- The golden willow tree
- The rambling boy
- The two brothers
- The four Marys
- The two sisters
- Lord Thomas and fair Ellender
- Bolakins (Lamkin)
- The three babes
- Sanford Barney
- Claude Allen.
- Publication date
- Library of Congress. Recording Laboratory: AAFS L7 (LC 1987 LP--LC 1988 LP)
- "From the Archive of American Folk Song."
- In part with banjo, dulcimer, or guitar acc.
- Texts with bibliographical notes ( p.) inserted in container.
- Recorded originally at various places, 1937-1942.
- Publisher Number
- Library of Congress AAFS L7
- Library of Congress LC 1987 LP
- Library of Congress LC 1988 LP