Symphony no. 41 in C major [sound recording] : Jupiter
- Uniform Title
- Symphonies, K. 551, C major Allegro vivace. Selections
- East Barnet, Hertfordshire : Symposium, [1987?]
- Physical description
- 2 sound discs : analog, 78 rpm, stereo. ; 12 in.
At the library
Archive of Recorded Sound
- First mov.,
- 198 to end
- First mov., bars 3-132
- Second mov., bars 1-38
- Second mov., 47-90.
- Included Work
- Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus, 1756-1791. Symphonies, K. 551, C major. Andante cantabile. Selections.
- Release date
- Production date
- Symposium: 1027--1028.
- "Direct pressing from original master recorded by EMI Records ltd."
- "The records must be played at 78 rpm with a stereo cartridge fitted with a 0.0025 inch stylus"--Notes, p. .
- Technical notes on the recording ( p.) inserted in container.
- London Philharmonic Orchestra ; Sir Thomas Beecham, conductor.
- Binaural recording (London, 1934) using system developed by Alan Blumlein, made at a rehearsal preceding the sessions for the commercially-issued recording.
- Publisher Number
- 1027 Symposium
- 1028 Symposium