But yesterday is not today [sound recording].
- New York : New World Records, p1977.
- Physical description
- 1 sound disc (53 min.) : analog, 33 1/3 rpm, stereo. ; 12 in.
- The children ; Once upon a time ; The rose ; Moo is a cow ; Thomas Logge / Theodore Chanler
- Once a lady was here ; Song of an old woman / Paul Bowles
- Richard Cory ; Luke Havergal ; Miniver Cheevy / John Duke
- Five songs from "Chamber music" / Israel Citkowitz
- Song / Aaron Copland
- On the beach at Fontana / Roger Sessions
- These, my Ophelia / T. Chanler
- Sure on thisshining night / Samuel Barber
- The running sun / Robert Helps.
- Publication date
- At head of title: Recorded Anthology of American Music, Inc.
- "The American art song from 1930 to 1960; a personal survey," by Ned Rorem; words of selected songs, bibliography, and discography (6 p., ports.) bound in.
- Art songs; Donald Gramm, baritone ; Donald Hassard, piano (in the 1st 10 songs) ; Bethany Beardslee, soprano ; Robert Helps, piano (in the remainder).
- Recorded at Columbia Recording Studios, New York City.
- Related Work
- Chanler, Theodore, 1902-1961. Children (Choruses). Selections.
- Chanler, Theodore, 1902-1961. Epitaphs (1937). Thomas Logge.
- Bowles, Paul, 1910-1999. Once a lady was here.
- Bowles, Paul, 1910-1999. Song of an old woman.
- Duke, John, 1899-1984. Poems by Edward Arlington Robinson Selections.
- Citkowitz, Israel, 1909-1974. Songs from Chamber music.
- Copland, Aaron, 1900-1990. Song (E. E. Cummings)
- Sessions, Roger, 1896-1985. On the beach at Fontana.
- Chanler, Theodore, 1902-1961. These, my Ophelia.
- Barber, Samuel, 1910-1981. Songs, op. 13. Sure on this shining night.
- Helps, Robert. Running sun.
- Included Work
- Once upon a time.
- Moo is a cow.
- Richard Cory.
- Luke Havergal.
- Miniver Cheevy.
- Publisher Number
- NW 243 New World Records
Browse related items
Start at call number: