The swords of Armageddon [electronic resource]
- [written/edited by Chuck Hansen].
- San Jose, CA : Chukelea Publications, 
- Physical description
- 1 CD-ROM ; 4 3/4 in. + 1 user's guide (unpaged ; 12 cm.)
- v. 1. Technical glossary and descriptions of weapons physics
- v. 2. Postwar fission weapons development
- v. 3. Thermonuclear weapons development, 1942-Spring 1952
- v. 4. Thermonuclear weapons development, 1952-Summer 1954
- v. 5. Thermonuclear weapons development, 1954-1957
- v. 6. Gravity bomb histories
- v. 7. Artillery shells, missile warheads, etc. histories
- v. 8. Arming and fuzing history and appendices.
- Disc includes a complete technical glossary, descriptions of weapons physics, postwar technological innovations in fission weapons design, a history of American thermonuclear weaponry, individual warhead histories, a history and description of warhead arming and fuzing techniques and equipment plus three detailed qppendices summarizing the objectives and results of U.S. nucleear tests between 1945 and 1962, warhead specifications, and typical nuclear weapons accidents between 1950 and 1981.
- Publication date
- File Characteristics
- Computer data and program.
- Windows and Macintosh versions on same disc.
- Uses Adobe Acrobat reader 2.0, installed from disc.
- Title from disc label.
- User's guide in jewel case.
Browse related items
Start at call number: