Women's resources international
- Baltimore, MD: National Information Services Corp. (NISC), c1991,1996-
- Physical description
- CD-ROMs ; 4 3/4 in., + 1 user's guide (180 p. ; 22 cm.)
- National Information Services Corporation.
- An interdisciplinary database combined from Women's Studies Abstracts (1984-present), Women's Studies Database (1972-present), New Books on Women and Feminism (1987-present), Women of Color and Southern Women (1975-present), The History of Women and Science, Health, and Technology : A Bibliographic Guide to the Professions and Disciplines (1970-1995), Women's Health and Development : An Annotated Bibliography (1970-1996), WAVE : Women's Audiovisuals in English : A Guide to Nonprint Resources in Women's Studies (1985-1990). NISC will add new databases as they become available.
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- NISC DISC
- Also known as: Women's studies international
- Vol/date range
- 1972-Jan. 1996-
- "NISCWRI1̲9960201"--Disc label.
- "Software by ROMWright"--Disc label.
- CD-ROM issued in pocket on from of cover of user's guide.
- "This manual consists of the latest ed. of the NISC DISC User's Guide plus a new Supplement which covers the additions and changes made to the software in 1994 and 1995"--T.p.verso user's guide.
- "ROMWright version 1.5"--T.p. user's guide.
- Also available on the Internet via the World Wide Web to institutions with a site license under title Women's studies international.
- System requirements: IBM-compatible PC; DOS; 512KB RAM; CD-ROM drive.
- Available online to Stanford-affiliated users.
- Included Work
- NISC DISC user's guide.
- Women's studies international.