The railroad photographs of Alfred A. Hart, artist
- by Mead B. Kibbey ; edited by Peter E. Palmquist.
- Sacramento, Calif. : California State Library Foundation, c1996.
- Physical description
- 238 p. : ill. ; 24 x 32 cm.
SAL1&2 (on-campus shelving)
Temporary shelving for Folio materials Request
|TR715 .K52 1996 F||Available|
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|TR715 .K52 1996||In-library use|
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 231-232) and index.
- Introduction and brief history of the construction of the Central Pacific Railroad
- Alfred Hart : photographer, author and publisher
- Hart's photographic and production methods
- Appendixes: A. Reproductions of Hart's CPRR stereo views
- B. Numerical list of Hart's CPRR stereo views
- C. Geographical list of Hart's CPRR stereo views
- D. Public sources of Hart's CPRR stereo views
- E. Glenn Willumson's article on Hart
- F. Transposing and some stereo-camera details
- G. Replicas of some pages of Hart's travel book.
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- 364 railroad photographs of Alfred A. Hart, artist
- Half title: Alfred A. Hart, artist
Browse related items
Start at call number: