At the Tabard Inn : overture ; In honour of the city ; Sweet Thames run softly [sound recording]
- George Dyson.
- Uniform Title
- Works. Selections
- [London] : Unicorn-Kanchana, p1986.
- Physical description
- 1 sound disc : analog, 33 1/3 rpm, stereo. ; 12 in.
- Dyson, George, 1883-1964.
- Roberts, Stephen Performer
- Willcocks, David, 1919-2015 Conductor
- Royal College of Music (Great Britain). Chamber Choir Performer
- Royal Philharmonic Orchestra Performer
- Release date
- Production date
- "Fantasia for chorus and orchestra [2nd work]; cantata for baritone, chorus, and orchestra [3rd work]"--Container.
- Text of 2nd work by William Dunbar, of 3rd by Edmund Spenser.
- Eds. recorded: Oxford University Press (1st-2nd works) and Novello (3rd work).
- Digital recording.
- Durations: 11:24; 14:23; 24:51.
- Program notes by Christopher Palmer on container; texts (1 leaf ; 30 cm.) inserted.
- Stephen Roberts, baritone (3rd work) ; Royal College of Music Chamber Choir (2nd-3rd works) ; Royal Philharmonic Orchestra ; Sir David Willcocks, conductor.
- Recorded Apr. 29-30, 1985, All Saints Church, Tooting.
- Related Work
- In honour of the city.
- Sweet Thames run softly.
- Publisher Number
- DKP 9048 Unicorn-Kanchana
Browse related items
Start at call number: