Slow dance on a burial ground [sound recording]
- Stephen Montague.
- Uniform Title
- Works. Selections
- New York : Lovely Communications, ℗1984.
- Physical description
- 1 audio disc (40 min.) : analog, 33 1/3 rpm, stereo ; 12 in.
At the library
Archive of Recorded Sound
|LOVELY MUSIC VR 2041||In-library use|
- Slow dance on a burial ground (24:33)
- Paramell I (7:58) --Paramell Va (7:28).
- Release date
- Production date
- The 1st work for concrete tape (folk flutes, log drums, wind chimes, sleigh bells, and computer-generated sounds) ; the 2nd work for muted trombone and muted piano ; the 3rd work for piano.
- Biographical and program notes on container.
- In the 1st work: Stephen Montague, with various instruments and computer-generated sounds. In the 2nd work: James Fulkerson, trombone ; Stephen Montague, piano. In the 3rd work: Philip Mead, piano.
- Slow dance on a burial ground was recorded at the Instituut voor Psychoacustica en Elektronische Muziek/Belgian Radio, Ghent, Nov.-Dec., 1983 and Feb., 1984; Paramell I and Va were recorded at the University of East Anglia Music Centre in Norwich, England on March 11, 1984 and January 4, 1983.
- Related Work
- Montague, Stephen. Slow dance on a burial ground.
- Montague, Stephen. Paramell, no. 1.
- Montague, Stephen. Paramell, no. 5; arranged.
- Publisher Number
- VR 2041 Lovely Communications