Electro-surrealistic landscapes [sound recording]
- The McLean Mix.
- Greenville, Me. : Opus One, 
- Physical description
- 1 sound disc : analog, 33 1/3 rpm, stereo. ; 12 in.
At the library
Archive of Recorded Sound
|OPUS ONE 96||In-library use|
- Beneath the horizon III (13:30) ; Salt canyons (from "The inner universe") (7:45) / Priscilla McLean
- The electric sinfonia (9:20) ; Dimensions VIII (12:40) / Barton McLean.
- Included Work
- McLean, Priscilla, 1942- Beneath the horizon, no. 3.
- McLean, Priscilla, 1942- Inner Universe. Salt canyons.
- McLean, Barton, 1938- Electric sinfonia.
- McLean, Barton, 1938- Dimensions, no. 8.
- Publication date
- Title from container.
- 1st work: Melvyn Poore, tuba ; taped whale ensemble. 2nd work: Priscilla McLean, piano ; electronically derived sounds. 3rd work: computer generated sounds. 4th work: Barton McLean, piano ; electronically derived sounds.
- Publisher Number
- 96 Opus One
Browse related items
Start at call number: