Ideologies of learned counterpoint in the North German baroque
- by David Gaynor Yearsley.
- Physical description
- xiii, 376 leaves : music ; 28 cm.
At the library
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|3781 1995 Y||In-library use|
- Yearsley, David Gaynor.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 361-376).
- Publication date
- Ph.D. Department of Music, Stanford University 1995
- Copyright by the author.
- Related Work
- Stanford University. Department of Music. Ph.D. Thesis.
Browse related items
Start at call number: