Moore's Irish melodies [sound recording].
- Uniform Title
- Irish melodies Selections
- Los Angeles, Calif. : Nonesuch, p1984.
- Physical description
- 1 sound disc : 33 1/3 rpm, stereo. ; 12 in.
- The minstrel-boy : tenor solo with trio (2:00)
- Silent, oh Moyle, be the roar of thy water : mezzo-soprano (2:15)
- When in death I shall calm recline : baritone (2:30)
- Here we dwell : soprano with fortepiano solo (3:30)
- Lesbia hath a beaming eye : baritone (2:00)
- The dirge : How oft has the banshee cried : soprano and mezzo-soprano solos with quartet (3:45)
- While gazing on the moon's light : baritone (1:45)
- What the bee is to the flow'ret : soprano-tenor duet (1:30)
- Believe me, if all those endearing young charms : tenor, mezzo-soprano (3:00)
- The harp that once through Tara's halls : tenor solo with quartet (2:15)
- How dear to me the hour when daylight dies : mezzo-soprano (2:15)
- Oh! doubt me not : soprano, baritone (2:15)
- At the mid-hour of night : soprano solo with quartet (2:15)
- It is not the tear at this moment shed : tenor, baritone (2:15)
- Fill the bumper fair : baritone (2:15)
- Planxty Johnstone/Captain Magan : fortepiano solo (2:00)
- My gentle harp : baritone (4:30)
- 'Tis the last rose of summer : tenor solo with quartet (3:30).
- Release date
- Production date
- Digital recording.
- Program notes and texts ( p.) inserted in container.
- Lucy Shelton, soprano ; Jan De Gaetani, mezzo-soprano ; Martin Kelly, tenor ; William Sharp, baritone ; Igor Kipnis, piano.
- Recorded Jan. 1982 at RCA Studio A, New York.
- Related Work
- Irish melodies.
- Publisher Number
- Nonesuch 79059
Browse related items
Start at call number: