Handbook of organic analytical reagents
- authors, Keihei Ueno, Toshiaki Imamura, K.L. Cheng.
- 2nd ed.
- Boca Raton, FL : CRC Press, c1992.
- Physical description
- 615 p. : ill. ; 26 cm.
Chemistry & ChemEng Library (Swain)
|QD77 .U35 1992||In-library use|
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- A Theoretical Survey of Organic Analytical Reagents. O, O-Donating Chelating Reagents. O, N-Donating Chelating Reagents. N, N-Donating Chelating Agents. Chelating Reagents With Sulfur Functions. Non-Chelating Reagents. Non-Coordinating Reagents. Organic Reagents for Anions.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's Summary
- "The Handbook of Organic Analytical Reagents, 2nd Edition", is an indispensable source book of physico-chemical properties, preparation, and analytical applications of the most commonly used organic reagents. Updated from the 1st Edition, this volume includes data on 40 new reagents (such as ultra-high sensitive azo dyes, fluorescent calcium indicators, and chromogenic crown ethers and porphyrin reagents), a new Reagent Index listing reagents according to the elements to be assayed, and completely updated references. Each entry contains information on synonyms, sources and methods of synthesis, analytical applications, complexation reactions and the properties of complexes, purification and purity of the reagent, and other regeants with a related structure. "The Handbook of Organic Analytical Reagents, 2nd Edition", is an invaluable bench-side reference for professional analytical chemists and graduate students.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- Rev. ed. of: CRC handbook of organic analytical reagents / editors, K.L. Cheng, Keihei Ueno, Toshiaki Imanura. c1982.
- Related Work
- CRC handbook of organic analytical reagents.
Browse related items
Start at call number: