Report of the Surveyor-General of California
- Sacramento: Office of Surveyor-General, 1867-1916.
- Physical description
- v. ; 23 cm.
At the library
Law Library (Crown)
1865/1867 bound with earlier title
Library has: 1865/1867, 1877/1879-
1888/1890, 1892/1894- 1894/189 6, 1906/1908- 1914/1916
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|LAW-0180 1877-1896||In-library use|
|LAW-0180 1879-1880||In-library use|
|LAW-0180 1906-1918||In-library use|
- Corporate Author
- California Office of Surveyor-General.
- Beginning date
- Ending date
- Title Variation
- Biennial report of the Surveyor-General of the state of California 1877/1879
- Biennial, 1880/1882-1914/1916
- Former Publication Frequency
- Biennial, 1865/1867-1877/1879
- Annual, 1879/1880
- Vol/date range
- Nov. 1, 1865, to Nov. 1, 1867-Aug. 1, 1914, to Aug. 1, 1916.
- Other slight variations in title.
- End of report year varies.
- Vol. for 1898/1900 not printed.
- Some vols. accompanied by supplements.
- Related Work
- Supplemental report in relation to the grants of 10 sectors for public buildings, 72 sections for a seminary of learning, and 500,000 acres for internal improvements. 1879
- Annual report of the mechanical and manufacturing industries of the City and County of San Francisco during the year 1881. 1882
- Corrected report of Spanish and Mexican grants in California, complete to February 25, 1886. 1888
- California. Surveyor General's Office. Annual report of the Surveyor General of the State of California.
- Continued by
- California. Office of Surveyor General. Biennial report of the Surveyor General of the state of California, for the term ending ...
Browse related items
Start at call number: