CASSI on CD [computer file]
- Columbus, OH : Chemical Abstracts Service,
- Physical description
- computer laser optical discs ; 4 3/4 in.
Chemistry & ChemEng Library (Swain)
Ask at circulation desk
Permanent reserve: Ask at circulation desk
Z5523 .C37 2011:DEC
Note: In-house use only
Library has: 2010:Dec.-
- The CAS Source Index (CASSI) Search Tool is an online resource intended to support researchers and librarians who need accurate bibliographic information. This free resource can be used to quickly and easily look up or confirm publication titles and abbreviations, as well as CODEN, ISBN, or ISSN codes. The CASSI database contains a listing of publications indexed by Chemical Abstracts Service (CAS) since 1907.
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- Chemical Abstracts Service source index
- Updated semiannually
- Vol/date range
- Includes installation disk and user guide.
- Each disc is cumulative.
- Also available in a print ed.
- System requirements: MS-DOS compatible system with CD-ROM drive.
- Publisher Number
- cc1995- Chemical Abstracts Service,
- Key Title
- CASSI on CD
Browse related items
Start at call number: