- from surveys under the direction of Bvt. Brig. Gen. N. Michler, Maj. of Engineers, by command of Bvt. Maj. Genl. A.A. Humphreys, Brig. Genl. & Chief of Engineers, 1867.
- [Washington, D.C.? : Corps of Engineers?, 1867?]
- Physical description
- 1 map.
Also available at
At the library
David Rumsey Map Center
All items must be viewed on site
Request items by Noon (12p) the day before your visit to allow for retrieval by staff. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|G3882 .W5S5 1865 .W4||In-library use|
- Publication date
- Map Data
- Scale [1:21,120]. 3 in. to 1 mile.
- "Surveyed & drawn by Maj. J.E. Weyss, assisted by F. Theilkuhl, J. Strasser & G. Thompson."
- In lower right corner: Photolith. by the N.Y. Lithographing, Engraving & Printing Co., Julius Bien, Supt.
- Relief shown by hachures.
- Shows location of Union and Confederate forces and names of some rural landowners.
Browse related items
Start at call number: