Song of the Andoumboulou, 18-20
- Nathaniel Mackey.
- Santa Cruz, Calif. : Moving Parts Press, c1994.
- Physical description
- 1 v. (unpaged) ; 37 x 16 cm.
At the library
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|Z239 .M94 M33 1994 F||In-library use|
- Publication date
- "Published in association with Porter College, University of California, Santa Cruz"--Colophon.
- "... designed and printed by Felicia Rice with printer's devils: Renée Avalos, Peggy Traylor-Baldwin, Isabelle Bouilly, Mike Camponovo, Jared Goldman, Jen Hanks, Marcel Menard and Carol Stoneburner. The title page image was derived from a rubbing of Doyle Foreman's bas-relief sculpture. 150 copies were handset in Garamond types and printed on Frankfurt Cream paper."--Colophon
- Special Collections & University Archives copy 1: No. 101/150, signed by author. Two prospectuses laid in. Binding: patterned black wrappers with title label.
- Related Work
- Song of the Andoumboulou, eighteen-twenty.
Acquired with support from
Browse related items
Start at call number: