A complete course of lithography: containing clear and explicit instructions in all the different branches and manners of that art: accompanied by illustrative specimens of drawings. To which is prefixed a history of lithography, from its origin to the present time
- By Alois Senefelder. With a preface by Frederic von Schlichtegroll. Translated from the original German, by A. S.
- London, R. Ackermann, 1819.
- Physical description
- xxviii p., 2 l., 85 p., l l., -342,  p. 1 illus., 14 pl. (1 fold.) incl. col. front., port., facsims. 27 cm.
Also available at
At the library
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|NE2420 .S5 1819||In-library use|
- Publication date
- "Printed by W. Clowes ... Strand"--T.p. verso.
- Stanford copy 1 (RBC): Provenance: Robert Cassidy (booklabel).
Browse related items
Start at call number: