Chemical protective clothing : permeation and degradation compendium
- Krister Forsberg, Lawrence H. Keith.
- Boca Raton : Lewis Publishers, c1995.
- Physical description
- vii, 319 p. ; 25 cm.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 47-52).
- Chemical protective clothing information, chemicals and mixtures-- permeation index numbers-- where to find additional technical information. (Part Contents).
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9780873718080 20160527
- Publisher's Summary
- The three most important things to evaluate when selecting Chemical Protective Clothing (CPC) are: evidence of degradation of the garment exposed to a chemical; breakthrough time; and permeation rate. Because proper CPC selection must be based on permeation and degradation tests performed upon specific manufacturer products, an information source that enables you to access test results quickly and easily is needed. "Chemical Protective Clothing Permeation and Degradation Compendium" aims to be that source.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9780873718080 20160527
- Publication date
- 0873718089 (acid-free)
- 9780873718080 (acid-free)
Browse related items
Start at call number: