Encyclopaedia of Indian cinema
- Ashish Rajadhyaksha, Paul Willemen.
- London : British Film Institute ; New Delhi : Oxford University Press, 1994.
- Physical description
- 568 p. : ill. ; 31 cm.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 462-472) and index.
- Publisher's Summary
- Drawing on the work of a large team of specialists, this book contains 500 entries on all the leading directors, stars, studios and genres in Indian cinema. In addition to comprehensive filmographies, it also features 1450 entries on key films from all periods and regions, with cast and credits as well as concise critical evaluations. A chronicle of film history, together with basic production statistics and an index, complete the volume.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9780851704555 20160527
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Indian cinema
- Encyclopedia of Indian cinema
- "Produced in association with the National Film Archive of India."
- 0851704557 (UK)
- 0195635795 (India)
- 9780851704555 (UK)
- 9780195635799 (India)
Browse related items
Start at call number: