Music of Hugh Aitken [sound recording].
At the library
Archive of Recorded Sound
- Piano fantasy (1967)--Cantata no.
- 1 (1958) on Elizabethan texts.--Cantata no. 3, From this white island (1960) (W. Barnstone)--Cantata no.
- 4 (1961) on poems by Antonio Machado.
- Publication date
- American Contemporary
- Gary Kirkpatrick, piano (1st work); Charles Bressler, tenor (2d-3d works); Jean Hakes, soprano (4th work); New York Chamber Soloists (2d-4th works)
- The 2d-3d works sung in English, the 4th in Spanish.
- Durations and program notes on container; texts of the cantatas, no. 4 with English translation by W. Barnstone ( leaf), inserted.
- Related Work
- Aitken, Hugh. Cantatas, no. 1.
- Aitken, Hugh. Cantatas, no. 3.
- Aitken, Hugh. Cantatas, no. 4.
Browse related items
Start at call number: