The poetry and voice of Galway Kinnell. Sound recording
- Caedmon, p1976.
- Physical description
- 1 sound disc : analog, 33 1/3 rpm, stereo. ; 12 in.
At the library
Archive of Recorded Sound
- Kinnell, Galway, 1927-2014
- Under the maud moon.--The hen flower.--The shoes of wandering.--Dear stranger extant in memory by the blue Juniata.--In the hotel of lost light.--The dead shall be raised incorruptible.--Little sleep's-head sprouting hair in the moonlight.--The call across the Valley of Not-Knowing.--The path among the stones.--Lastness.
- Publication date
- Selections from the author's The book of nightmares (Boston Houghton Mifflin, 1971)
- Made "in association with the Poetry Center of the 92 street YM-YWHA, New York."
- Duration: ca. 60 min.
- Notes by G. Schulman on container.
- Publisher Number
- TC 1502 Caedmon