Edward Hopper : a catalog raisonné
- Gail Levin.
- New York : Whitney Museum of American Art : W.W. Norton, 1995.
- Physical description
- 4 v. : ill. (some col.) ; 29 cm.
Art & Architecture Library (Bowes)
Library has: v.1-
Library has: Supplement: 1 CD-
|N6537.H6 A4 1995 V.1||Unknown|
|N6537.H6 A4 1995 V.2||Unknown|
|N6537.H6 A4 1995 V.3||Unknown|
|N6537.H6 A4 1995 V.4||Unknown|
- Levin, Gail, 1948-
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- v. 1. Edward Hopper: perspectives on his life's work
- v. 2. Watercolors
- v. 3. Oils
- v. 4. CD Rom.
- Publisher's Summary
- The definitive, complete catalogue of Edward Hopper's oils, watercolours and illustrations published in a magnificent three-volume boxed set is available once again. This extraordinary collection includes essays on Hopper's place in American art, all his illustration work, 350 watercolours, 360 oils, related texts and an easy-to-reference CD (for PC) with provenance, bibliographies, exhibition histories and excerpts from the artist's own sketchbooks.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9780393037869 20160527
- Publication date
- V. 4 contains 1 computer disk (4 1/4 in.)
- 9780393037869 (set)
Browse related items
Start at call number: