Rolywholyover : a circus
- [designed in consultation with] John Cage ; [editor, Russell Ferguson].
- Los Angeles : Museum of Contemporary Art ; New York : [distributed by] Rizzoli [International Publications, c1993]
- Physical description
- 1 box : ill. (some col.) ; 26 x 30 cm.
At the library
Art & Architecture Library (Bowes)
Locked stacks (Small): Ask at circulation desk
|ML410 .C13 R75 1993||In-library use|
Locked stacks: Ask at circulation desk
|ML410 .C13 R75 1993||Unknown|
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|N7433.4 .C34 R65 1993 F||In-library use|
- Publication date
- Title from box lid.
- Issued in connection with a travelling exhibition of the same title, organized by the museum and opening there Sept. 12, 1993.
- "The box includes reprints of texts that Cage found useful and inspiring, as well as important new essays. Also included are writings and letters by Cage, reproductions of works by Cage and others, musical scores, recipes, advice on healthy eating, and photographs"--Prospectus.
- Special Collections & University Archives copy 1: Gift of Paula Z. Kirkeby, 2012. Prospectus laid in.
- 0914357336 (MOCA)
- 0847817725 (Rizzoli)
- 9780914357339 (MOCA)
- 9780847817726 (Rizzoli)
Browse related items
Start at call number: