Archive of Celtic-Latin literature [electronic resource] : ACLL-1 : Royal Irish Academy dictionary of medieval Latin from Celtic sources
- compiled by Anthony Harvey, Kieran Devine, Francis J. Smith.
- 1st (prelim.) CD-ROM ed.
- Turnhout : Brepols, 1994.
- Physical description
- 1 CD-ROM ; 4 3/4 in. + 1 user's guide (45 p. ; 21 cm.)
At the library
Lane Reading Room: Reference
Library has: 1 computer optical disc
Library has: Supplement: "User's guide"
- Contains the texts processed thus far from the corpus of Celtic-Latin literature from the period 400-1200 as part of the Royal Irish Academy's Dictionary of Medieval Latin from Celtic Sources project.
- Latin language, Medieval and modern > Great Britain > Databases.
- Latin literature, Medieval and modern > Great Britain > Databases.
- Latin language, Medieval and modern > Ireland > Databases.
- Latin literature, Medieval and modern > Ireland > Databases.
- Latin language, Medieval and modern > France > Brittany > Databases.
- Latin literature, Medieval and modern > France > Brittany > Databases.
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Royal Irish Academy dictionary of medieval Latin from Celtic sources
- Title on p.  of user's guide: Database for the Celtic-Latin tradition
- Title from cover of user's guide.
- Ed. statement from user's guide.
- A second, developed CD-ROM ed. is planned for release in 1996; a third, definitive ed. for 1999.
- System requirements: minimum, IBM PC/XT/AT or 100% compatible with 640 KB memory, of which at least 512 KB is free memory, running MS DOS 3.0 or higher, hard disk; recommended, IBM AT 386 or compatible with 640 KB memory and a hard disk, running MS DOS 5.0; CD-ROM drive; MD-DOS CD-ROM Extensions 2.2 or higher; can run on Macintosh with correct emulation program (e.g. PC Emulation Program SOFT AT, Universal Soft PC)
Browse related items
Start at call number: